Wednesday 1 September 2010

Day 70 Water, water everywhere and not a drop to drink...

There is a build up of fluid in my knee which is hindering the flexibility of the joint, so I went for an extra session at the physiotherapists to try and clear it....

She pulled, pushed and massaged it and it's a bit looser now...

I also need to stretch it more as the muscles in the back of my knee seem to have lost some of the flexibility thay had a few eeks ago. I've been training to much on the bike and they have shortened.



There are also a few alternatives I can try...........

This remedy suggested by the Kinks (Have a cuppa tea):
If you feel a bit under the weather,
If you feel a little bit peeved,

Take granny's stand-by potion,
For any old cough or wheeze,
It's a cure for hepatitis, it's a cure for chronic insomnia,
It's a cure for tonsillitis and for water on the knee.

Alternatively I could tie cabbage leaves to my knee>>>>
(Cabbage contains Glutamine which is an anti-inflammatory)

 






No comments: