Friday 3 September 2010

Day 72 Exercise and Activities

A rather long post today about exercising and keeping fit...

I have never been one for sport. I hated school sports lessons. Hockey was scary, all those sticks bashing around ones ankles. Gym was even worse as I regularly fell of climbing frames or didn't make the jumping horse. One day they let us try discus throwing.... mine slipped out of my hand and nearly broke a girls knee behind me in the queue (they didn't even let my try spear throwing !)

Luckily the eggs in the "egg and spoon race' were hard boiled..


So considering the suggestions in the green table above:


Dancing is out as Leo hates the idea









And swimming is so WET

Coming from a working class background, I seem to think that golf is only for the 'posh' :~))

That leaves walking and cycling, which are OK

Driving however doesn't seem like a 'sport' unless they mean rally driving !

No comments: