Wednesday 15 September 2010

Day 84 No More GYM !!

I have been going to the gym from the physio for the last few weeks to get my knee moving enough to cycle again. Now that the bike riding is going OK and I'm able to walk a fair distance too, I don't need to go anymore :~))

I still see it more as torture than fun..............

Spot the difference between these two pictures:














A sport school is definitely NOT my favorite thing, but it has served it's purpose :~)

There must be other ways of getting fit.....


Or I suppose I could always get one of these: The Not So Lazy-Boy Recliner

People always say, 'I'd exercise more if only I didn't have to drive to the gym', and Curtis James may have found the answer.

In December of 2005 he was awarded a patent for the "exercise apparatus" which is a glorified recliner, retrofitted with arm and leg exercising stations.


But perhaps this is the best idea of all:

No comments: