Saturday 26 June 2010

Day 3/4

Id' prepared this before going into hospital.....This should be the last day here in hospital.They might even let me out early if I can bend my knee to at least 70 degrees.

Seven years ago it had to be at least 90 degrees, and that was really hard to achieve so soon after the op. Now I can bend my 1st replacement much more than that, almost as much as this.

THEY DID SEND ME HOME ON FRIDAY !!!!!

This could be because I can manage the crutches, get up and down stairs, inject myself with the anti-thrombosis medication, and bend my knee (with considerable pain and effort) to the required 70 degrees :~)) OR I was such a terrible patient, they wanted to get rid of me :~)

So Leo picked me up yesterday afternoon. However nice the Havenziekenhuis is, home is a LOT better.



I feel a bit weak an wobbly, but am improving by the day. More tomorrow when my brain is working better.





No comments: