Wednesday 30 June 2010

Day 8 Good News Galore ! ! ! ! !

Good news 1 : The new pain medication works like a dream and I slept from 11:30pm till 9am !!!!!!!

I feel SO much more alert now !






Good News 2 :
I've lost 2 KG kilos since last Tuesday :~))
Now the thing is to keep up the good work....



Good News 3 : The lovely lady physiotherapist (more about her tomorrow) who came yesterday said that the beastly surgical stocking does not need to go all the way up to my groin. This means it's lower on my leg and doesn't roll up and strangle my circulation anymore.

Good News 4 : She also said my leg was at 100% extension, which was good news as I couldn't even lift it an inch from the floor in hospital !




Good News 5 : Today is marginally cooler

1 comment:

Ed de G said...

Goed om te lezen dat je zoveel good news hebt!