Monday 28 June 2010

Day 6 Lateral thinking

The documentation for people with new knees is mostly directed at 'old' old people who indeed might need help with raised toilets, extra handrails etc. But with a bit of lateral thinking one can do without. Holding onto walls, taps, washbasins (hope there securely fixed) all seem to work.
  
As does a bag round ones neck to transport stuff up and down stairs (hope you can all read binary ?)

Leo is, of course, at hand, but as he works in a rehabilitation clinic where they want patients to be as self reliant as possible, he tends to let me muddle on and only helps out if i get stuck. Like this morning when I could not get my leg out of the shower basin onto the floor!

While looking for various pictures, I came across this gem:



Didn't sleep to well last night so have been napping this afternoon.
 I must get around to answering a few mails...........


No comments: