Monday 5 July 2010

Day 12 Visitors

Maybe that walk on Saturday was a bit much, as I was kept awake by my knee and it was stiff all day on Sunday.

Plus 'cos I'm walking funny, my back gets put out and hurts as well - grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, but today (Monday) it was OK again.. Typical me - 'all or nothing'






Luckily everybody seems to have noticed I'm bored and has been phoning about coming round to visit

The BiL and SiL came on Sunday, a friend was here today and a colleague on Wednesday.

If it goes on like this there will be a queue (orderly British style please)


The house is starting to look like a flower shop. The SiL has great taste in flowers and brought a really exotic bouquet with Celosia, or Cockscomb flowers in it.

Plus work sent a nice arrangement with huge sunflowers.

And there's Mil's contribution and things from the garden.

No comments: