Tuesday 6 July 2010

Day 13 One step forward - two steps back

Not much improvement since last week according to the physiotherapist this morning. When trying to bend my knee myself, I can only go so far before it becomes impossible to bend it more. She can push it gently half a centimeter or so further and hold it there.

Leo will have to help me three times a day from now on.

Walking it no problem, except that I seem to have an S bend in my spine !

Presumably all the years that my lower left leg was getting more and more out of the vertical (30ยบ in 2007), it's affected my skeleton and each adjustment to a leg or, in the past, wearing even the smallest heeled shoe causes it to have to realign and this is painful.



It must be REALLY awful to have back pain all the time. Mine's usually temporary and a couple of massage sessions sorts it out till the next bout.




No comments: