Sunday 25 July 2010

Day 32 Nodding off

It seems that if I do a bit more than just sitting about and doing my exercises that I get tired really easily.
Leo took me to the hairdressers on Friday and we then went on to the supermarket to shop. I came home and promptly fell asleep on the settee.


The same yesterday - my friend (she of the complications - Day 26) and her partner popped in for a couple of hours for afternoon tea and to discuss our knee's... After they left I sat down to watch the end of the Tour de France stage, and the next thing I know, it's an hour later !!

I'm afraid that our cats will start to take drastic action if this goes on much longer...................




Does not bode well for going back to work, even if I am a Civil Servant :~))

And here's all you need to know about Power Napping

No comments: