Wednesday 28 July 2010

Day 35 Slowly, slowly catchee monkey


If you don't know what this saying means, click HERE  :~))

It seems that if take a walk to exercise and try to build up some muscle power, then my knees starts to protest and is stiff the next day.

We only went to the supermarket yesterday and a tiny stroll in the shopping centre, and today I am stiff and the joint is a bit painful....




I asked my physiotherapist how long it takes people, on average, to get back to work ?

She says that it depends on the person and the joint.Some people take as long as 9 months!!!!
But others are ready after only 3



PS A fervant reader of the blog brought something to my attention:
Reference the Boomps-a-Daisy poster, Annette Mills is credited with the words and music. Is this the same lady who sat at the piano in the days of black and white television and introduced children to Muffin the Mule? I think we should be told.
He's quite right, click
HERE
for more on Muffin

No comments: