Thursday 5 August 2010

Day 43 Cycling

 I can bend my knee myself with ease to 90º and Jacqueline (my physio) can get it nearly to 110º. This is good progress but I need to be able to achieve that myself without her help.

I'm not sure what angle I need, but Cycling requires a LOT of bending and stretching of the knee.


Look how much you bend yours when you next get on a bicycle (this probably applies mostly to the Dutch readers !) 

Plus you need to be able to make a controlled stop in an emergency etc.

So I guess it's going to take a while before I am back on my bike :~((

I supose I could get Bicycle Repair Man to help me raise the saddle, which might make cycling easier but then it's a problem to get a foot on the ground when stopping....









Or I could cycle like this guy below





No comments: