Friday 13 August 2010

Day 51 Summing it up..... 2003 / 2010

This just about sums it up


I seem to have forgotten a lot of details about my other (left) knee replacement back in 2003, so I got out my old diary and here's a summary of the changes that have taken place since then:

                

So less than half the time in hospital, more bendy at discharge and less painful !

The physio is going well and I expect to be able to go down to once a week soon instead of three times at present. The main handicaps at the moment are not being able to cycle and getting tired out by doing things !

For instance yesterday was a leaving do for a co-worker.
I went in the car and my boss acted as valet parking for me ! I felt like a right VIP !!!
It was gorgeous weather so we stood outside for about an hour in the sunshine, then went inside for the presentations and speeches. Someone kindly got me a chair, but I find that my knee is a bit swollen this morning. Wether this is due to driving, the extra cycle training or the standing, in not clear.....

No comments: